Montreal Poutine is worth the calories!

I first came across Montreal Poutine at the Saratoga Race Track this summer.  I wandered by several times, allured by the smell of the fresh-cut french fries.  I did not give way to temptation this summer though.  I figured my trips to the track were expensive enough without me having to buy french fries.

Tonight, I dropped my girlfriend off at Crossgates and I noticed a Montreal Poutine in the food court area.


Business appeared to be booming.  I had to try it.  I did not have the poutine, however.  I had a smoked meat sandwich, which cost around $6.00.  That is a pretty good deal for the mall.

I have not had smoked meat in awhile, so I do not have anything to compare it to.  It was a very good sandwich though.  Very fatty, but very good.  The meat was so soft, tender and flavorful.  It tasted exactly like corned beef, but a little moister.



It is not something I can eat every day, but once in a while, I would like to stop over at Montreal Poutine for something different.  Maybe next time, I will even try the french fries.  They have sweet potato fries too, which is a healthier alternative.  I give Montreal Poutine a thumbs up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment